Friday, September 4, 2009

Bonjour!


It was a rainy and cold day today in Paris!

I had my first class with my professor Emmanuel. She is really nice and I think I will learn a lot in her class. But now I have to do homework! (Actually I finished mine already. :) )

Then, I had lunch with my friends at a cafe called Le Weekend. Le Weekend is a little cafe near the school that is not very expensive so we have been there a couple times. I had a jambon de Pays: country ham sandwich. The bread here is delicious so it doesn't take much else. In Paris, they really like to eat ham and eggs. I don't know why.

Then, I signed up for this photography session where we could learn to take great pictures. Seeing as my younger sibling was given all the artistic vision genes, this was necessary. It was interesting and it meant I got to walk around Paris taking more pictures which is never bad! One picture someone took of me during this expedition is up top!

Well, I am going to start getting ready for bed; I have to leave early tomorrow to go to Versailles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment