Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fact: Youkilis is part rhino.

Hey!

I heard there have been problems trying to comment on this blog. I'll try to sort them out. Until then you can e-mail me whatever (okay, please no spam) at allisong@bu.edu.

The Sox game last night was all fun and games until Youkilis stormed the pitchers mound. He thought pitcher Porcello intentionally hit him with the ball. When Mike and I go to games, we seem to bring fights with us. When we went to a Bruins hockey game earlier this year, the goalie charged a player of the opposite team in a full on brawl. There are a lot of fights in hockey games, but usually the goalie isn't a part of them. Not when Mike and I go, however.

Either way, the second half of the game had an hour long rain delay. Wet and cold we finished watching the game and the Sox won 7-5. Go sox!

Boston is a little chilly today, which makes me miss Alabama. I know as soon as I'm in Alabama I'll miss Boston. That's just the way it is.

All I have left for the day is a date with the boy, then laundry so I can prepare for my journies. :) Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Skype will be the best friend of you and the boy :-D .

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my blog won't let me make you a followed blog. Do you have weird protection settings or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I don't think so. Other people were able to follow me; I'll double-check just in case though. :)

    ReplyDelete